DIGITAL PUBLISHING & PRINTING SERVICES
DPPS IS OPEN TO IN-PERSON TRAFFIC
DPPS is OPEN to in-person traffic 8:00-4:30 M-F. (Our dock is also open 7:00-3:30 M-F for customer pickups of completed orders, or we can ship them directly to you on or off campus).
Please use the Ordering menu above to submit online orders.
The Division of Information Technology operates the largest public sector in-house printing operation within the State of Wisconsin. Digital Publishing & Printing Services (DPPS) provides printing solutions for just about any item you need from a wide variety of marketing materials, business forms, stationery, booklets, brochures, forms, newsletters, custom textbooks (saddle stitched and perfect bound), course packets, large format posters and much more.
DPPS offers cost effective options and provides technical guidance assuring printing projects meet special academic and government requirements (i.e. accessibility standards, copyright clearance, recycled paper usage, etc.).
We provide convenient local pick up and delivery service and ship globally via one of our commercial cartage vendors. DPPS is staffed seven days a week providing fulfillment and logistics.
- Full service commercial printing (digital and traditional offset)
- Business cards to 60 inch large format poster printing
- Course packet printing (including assembly, distribution and copyright clearance)
- Print procurement
- Archive scanning services
- Managed printer services
- CD/DVD duplication and printing
- Creative services (including digital photography, graphic print and accessible web site programming)
- Payment methods include: Wiscard, DoIT Number, direct bill UDDS or purchase order for external customers