Secure Printing Storefront
DPPS has provided numerous groups and departments the ability to have their own secure and Private Online Storefront that integrates with our order system. The private storefront can be secured by user. Each category of products can have separate user groups.
The Secure Printing Storefront will be setup to allow for Secure Print Requests to allow your authorized users to output to a secure environment for their printing and fulfillment.
The DPPS team will work with each Server Administrator to provide a secure connection to our Production Printer. The Server Admin will provide us with the list of users and any Secure Print Request templates.
The Secure Print Request templates are pre-populated with text to minimize the ordering process. Users will simply login the Secure Printing Portal, Generate a Secure Print Request and then send their output to our printer.
- Secure Printing Request Form
- Server Admin Print Queue Request
- Secure Print Queue (SFTP)
- Private Server Category
- DPPS Managed User Group
- Secure Print Request
- DPPS will generate a Secure Printing Queue at our production printer for each Server Admin Queue Request.
- Each server should have a separate Secure Printing Queue.
- The Server Admin will work with our staff to input and test workflow between their server and our print queue.
- Each Server Admin Print Queue Request will have a private Category within our Secure Printing Portal.
- Only users from your Server Admin Print Queue Request will have access to this Private Server Category.
- All your Secure Print Requests Templates will exist within this Private Server Category.
- UW DoIT DPPS staff will maintain a Managed User Group of users provided by your Server Admin User Administrator.
- Only Authorized users will have access to the Secure Printing Storefront and associated Private Server Category.
- The Server Admin User Administrator will be provided a request form to add or delete users from within the Secure Printing Storefront.
Each Secure Print Request is associated to a DPPS Managed User Group of authenticated users administered by the Contact from your Server Admin Print Queue Request.
Secure Print Request Template
You can create a Secure Print Request Template which will allow you to generate a Secure Print Request with the default text already set.
Required Fields within the Secure Print Request (* Fields available for template default text)
- *Order Contact
- *Billing Contact
- *Shipping Contact
- *Delivery Address / Mailing / Shipping Options
- *Funding Number
- *Number of Pages
- *Pages per Record
- *Single Side / Double Side
- *Delivery Date
- *Paper stock
- *Optional Bindery